ALL ROADS LEAD HERE.
Of all the elements we took into consideration when designing the Arbors at ArundelPreserve, location was the most important. Everything is easily within reach: work, play, shopping and services, trains and planes, major arteries and world-class cities. Close to everything. And a haven away from it all.
- Minutes to the MARC commuter train and BWI Airport
- A stone’s throw from the Baltimore-Washington Parkway (Rt. 295)
- Incredibly accessible to the 24/7 city life of the DC-Baltimore metro area
- Near major employment centers
- Maryland LIVE Casino
- Around the corner from Arundel Mills, with its:
- Cinemark Egyptian 24 movie theater
- Great restaurants from brew pubs to national favorites
- Amazing shopping
- Dave and Buster’s entertainment complex
- Medieval Times dinner show